The BT-SEEM adult half-bust BLS dummy also known as SHERPA, allows you to exercise the cardiopolmonary resuscitation manoeuvres using a quality RCP Feedback simulator valid for both BLSD courses and self-training. Main feature visible at the bottom of the half-bust is the practical RCP Feedback display that shows in detail and in real time the performance of RCP.
- Depth and frequency of compressions can be controlled by the LED light system.
- Reports incomplete release and excessive depth (detected between 2.5 – 3 inches) of compressions
- Equipped with sound indicator that indicates the correct depth and speed of compressions (can be turned on and off with the on/off button)
- The DAE plates can be used semi-permanently if attached to the supplied magnetic stickers.
- Box contents: 1 half-bust mannequin, 1 soft cover/mat, 1 A/C power supply, 1 user manual