- Panasonic Twin DVB-T2 With the flexibility to record Freeview HD TV onto DVD or its HDD hard drive, the Panasonic DMREX97 is a versatile recorder. This Unit is also capable of playing back your Multiregion DVD discs from around the world.
- A flexible DVD recorder that not only plays back a huge variety of DVD discs from any region and many formats but also records on all the DVD formats. The recorder is compatible with both single and dual layer (DL) DVD-R and DVD+R formats. It will also record on the re-recordable DVD-RW and DVD+RW discs or even using the rare DVD-RAM system.
- HDD Recording; Backing up the universal disc recording ability is the built-in 500GB hard drive. Using the extended recording EP mode, this allows for up to 860 hours of recording – enough to cover months away from home! Even using the highest quality HG mode, the Panasonic manages an impressive 78 hours of recording.
- Twin tuners give the Panasonic DMR-EX97 fantastic versatility. With both tuners compatible with Freeview HD, you can record two HD programmes simultaneously. This means there’s no need to worry about two programmes overlapping. Alternatively, you can watch one programme whilst recording another – even if you’re watching on a monitor or projector without its own built-in TV tuner
- This unit can has ability for External HDD Playback in MKV, MP4, Xvid, AVCHD, MP3, JPEG. It has quick operation of about 1Sec loading, This pack includes Maxell P11 Auto Power Adapter for charging your ipod (30pin) up to 5 Gen Video OR HDMI LEAD SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY