- • “FREEVIEW” Hot Key when pressed will allow you to choose from TV Guide, Players, Top Picks, Recordings, Media and Settings, meaning all of the everyday features are accessed from one single screen.
- • New TV Guide Surf & Scan Banner When watching TV press, the ‘OK’ button a banner appears at the bottom of the screen displaying programme information. Press either the up or down arrows around the OK button to scroll up and down the channel list displayed on the left hand side of the screen, if you then press ‘OK’ again the programme synopsis will be displayed in a larger pop up panel. This provides the option to record the programme or series or set a reminder!
- • Top Picks is an all new feature, with, 3 Easy screens, simplifying viewing choice. “What’s On Now”, “On Demand” and “Recordings”, which will recommend programmes and reminders based on your own recording preferences!
- • Netflix Button Directly access you Netflix account, (Netflix streaming membership required).
- • The “On Demand” button displays the most popular Catch-up services, which are all in one place, providing easy access to the the world of iPlayer, ITV Hub, ALL4, Demand 5 and UKTV
- • New Recordings Screen Choose between thumb nails in grid or vertical list to view content quickly and easily. The addition of filters to sort by “Day of week” and by “Channel” are now included.
- • Live TV App, when installed on a mobile device and paired with the FVP-5000T when in the home, provides a multi-room solution for viewing TV in another room.
- • H3 espresso (Sold Separately) creates the true multi-room experience and upgrades that older HD Ready TV in the other room to Smart, without the need for an aerial and no subscription!