HDML-Cloner Box Evolve is a standalone video capture device with 2 HDMI and 1 AV(composite) inputs. Including features like schedule recording, 4K input, analog to digital video converter and more. To-USB mode, it captures and record videos from various video source to USB flash drive/TF/MicroSD/external HDD. To-PC mode, you can capture and live videos on YouTube/Twitch/Facebook with 3rd party software working on Windows.
Capture videos in full HD 1080p from any HDMI and analog video sources, like game consoles, VHS, camcorder, VCR etc. It will be your great assistant to capture them all to USB flash drive/TF/MicroSD/external HDD.
Schedule Recording at your convenience. Set the starting time, recording time and recording frequency to capture wonderful moments automatically.
Unlimited video file size. Press the “Bitrate” button on the remote and define the capturing bitrate as “UNLIMITED” options, then the recorded video will be one complete file without split.
Designed with 2 HDMI and 1 AV inputs, you can connect up to 3 video sources and press “SOURCE” button on remote to switch among them.
4K input is supported. HDMI sync-output feature allows you to record videos while watching them. (HDMI output and recording are in 1080p)
Saving videos as MP4 files by using H.264 hardware encoder.
Capture Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch gaming videos and live them on YouTube/Twitch/Facebook is an easier work than before. 3rd party software like XSplit, OBS, etc are required.
Internal mic jack allows you to add own live commentary during the gaming live.
Remote included, schedule recording, firmware update, CEC, bitrate adjustment, screenshot can be realized.
Bundled software HDML-Cloner Pro Helper can help you record unlimited size video files, MP4-Cloner can help you convert video formats, edit videos, burn videos to discs etc. Note: All the bundled software are running on Windows system only.
- Standalone video capture device with 2 HDMI and 1 AV(composite) inputs. 4K input is supported.
- Capture and record Full HD 1080p hdmi videos from various game consoles and other video sources.
- H.264 hardware encoder. Save videos as MP4 to USB flash drive/MicroSD/external HDD. No PC required.
- Free video edit/conversion software included. Live gameplay/videos to YouTube, Twitch or Facebook.
- Convert analog video to digital MP4 files. Schedule recording, CEC, bitrate adjust, snapshot, etc.